Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Isagenix Journey

I had really meant to start this blog on Day #1 of this Isagenix body cleanse journey but life has thrown me a curve ball and I am starting on Day #3. You see, my father passed away April 30, 2014. That was my original start to the product. Obviously, it came to a rapid end. So, On May 6, 2014 I started again.

Day #1:
   The first day was not too bad. Actually, I found it kind of easy. I'm not a big fan of breakfast and lunch is hit and miss. The "no coffee" gave me a slight headache but was bearable. All-in-all, a success!!

Day #2:
   This was a challenging day. My headache turned into a migraine. I was tempted by pizza, but ate fruit instead. (I was very proud of myself for that) This was also my son's 11th birthday and the first one without my dad present so my emotions were a bit low. Once again, the day ended on a successful note, so I'm happy.

Day #3
  That is today!! I woke up with a bit of a clearer mind. Not feeling quite as "sluggish" as I have been. My only dilemma is that I am not sure if I am feeling better because of the products or because I have had a week to grow a bit more accustomed to the loss of dad.  Either way, I feel pretty good. I still have a slight headache today but lots more tolerable. I hope it stays that way. I have only lost a pound but it's a pound. I think that Sunday I will do my first cleanse. I think it would be the easiest "non stressful" day for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment